groSMART Field General Treated Perennial Ryegrass is proven to be one of the most gray-leaf spot resistant perennial rye-grass blends on the market today. Professional turf managers and home owners alike have trusted Field General for over 30 years. Specifically designed to be versatile, sturdy turf suited for high wear and high use irrigated areas. Dark in color, while being able to mow to lower conditions this premium treated seed is optimally suited for high wear, high use irrigated sites.
- Not recommended for low maintenance areas.
- All varieties will always be on the most current Virginia Crop Improvement Association list of approved varieties except when they are not available due to crop failure.
- All seed is Blue Tag Certified.
Application Rates and Mowing Heights
- Renovation: Seeding Rate: 7.0 to 10.0 lbs. / 1,000 sq. ft.
- Over-Seeding: Seeding Rate: 5-7 lbs. / 1,000 sq. ft.
- Maintenance: As low as 0.75 inches, however, 2.0 to 3.0 inches is desirable.