Hi-Yield Thuricide Concentrate is a biological insecticide with Bacillus thuringiensis (Bt) for use on fruits, vegetables, shade trees, and ornamentals plants to treat a variety of leaf-feeding worms. Pests treated include bagworms, tent caterpillars, gypsy moths, cabbage loopers, and tomato hornworms. Hi-Yield Thuricide may be applied up to and including the day of harvest. Great choice for the effective control of leaf-feeding worms.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
- Apply Hi-Yield Brand Thuricide Concentrate when worms or caterpillars are first noticed, then repeat at five(5) to seven(7) day intervals while they are active.
- Apply more frequently to control heavy infestations. apply thoroughly to top and bottom of foliage.
- Reapply after heavy rains. Hi-Yield Brand Thuricide Concentrate must be eaten by worms or caterpillars to be effective.
- After ingesting the insecticide, they immediately stop feeding, though they may otherwise appear to be unaffected for several days.
- Best results are obtained by treatments when worms are small; they must be actively feeding on treated, exposed foliage.
Shade Trees & Ornamentals:
- Mix 2 fl. ozs. per 3 gallons of water (4 tsp. per gallon) for a handsprayer or proportional amounts for a hose-end sprayer following Manufacturer’s Directions.
- Elm Spanworm
- Fall Cankerworm
- Tent Caterpillar
- Spring Cankerworm
- Fall Webworm
Fruits & Vegetables:
- Mix 11⁄2 fl. ozs. per 3 gallons of water (1 Tbsp./Gallon) for a hand sprayer and apply to all plant foliage to cover an area of 1,000 square feet.
- CABBAGE LOOPER on Broccoli, Cauliflower, Collards, Kale, Mustard Greens, Turnip Greens, Cabbage, Celery, Lettuce, Melons and Tomatoes.
- IMPORTED CABBAGE WORMS on Broccoli, Cabbage, Cauliflower, Collards, Kale, Mustard Greens and Turnip Greens.
- TOMATO HORNWORM on Tomatoes.