HydraSmart-G Starter allows the homeowner to reduce applications by a minimum of 35% compared to traditional starter fertilizers. The addition of HydraSmart technologies and available calcium significantly increase nutrient uptake of nitrogen, phosphorous and potassium. Raises soil pH in weeks rather than months.
Powered by HydraSmart technologies, 8-14-4 Starter is packed with 20% calcium, 35% slow release nitrogen, industry proven Hydra-Kelp, humic, fulvic, and carboxylic acids. Hydra-G Starter is the only technology on the market containing a multi-microbial nutrient source.
- Apply to dry turf and water in
- Granules should be swept off of non-porous surfaces like, concrete/black-top sidewalks and driveways to prevent movement into stormwater drains.
Application Rates & Coverage
Residential lawns: 5lbs per 1,000 sq.ft Coverage: 10,000 sq.ft. per 50 lb. bag
- Total Nitrogen (N) 8.00%
5.2 % Urea nitrogen
2.8% Other water soluble nitrogen
- Available Phosphate (P2O5) 14.00%
- Soluble Potash (K2O) 4.00%
- Soluble Calcium (Ca) 20.00%
- Derived from: Ammonium phosphate, Muriate of potash, Urea, Calcium carbonate