Breakthrough technology allows capsaicin (hot pepper) to be absorbed into the plant by simply planting a tablet next to a growing plant’s root system Perfect for protecting new and established plants from deer and rabbits all season long.
- Systemic Animal Repellent: Once absorbed into the plant protection is continual, even in new growth.
- Approved for repelling deer, rabbits, moles, voles, gophers, groundhogs, feral hogs, dogs and cats.
- Doesn’t wash off in the rain or degrade in sunlight because the active compound is protected inside the plant cells,
- The repellent will stay active for up to one whole year once the repellent is absorbed over 7-30 days.
- Works on ornamentals.
Coverage & Application
- Apply (1) tablet for every foot of plant height and width
- Use on ornamentals and non-edible plants
- Place tablets in soil or growing medium of plant once every growing season.